Tuesday 13 May 2008

Googe Web History and Google Docs saved the day

So I was taliking to a friend of mine and it came out that he's interested in learning a programming language I've been interested in. I researched it a little through google a few months back and naturally wanted to pass on what I'd found.

It's so long ago I don't have records of it and was wondering how to track it down. It all became easy when I checked out the web history feature of Google. (http://www.google.com/history/) I just searched there like I would normally within google and a minute later had all the links. Or at least the starts of the trails that I went down. Fantastic.

I also saved a few things in google docs. So again I just search all my docs in one swoop and quickly got the stuff I needed.

It's just nice to know that in this day and age it's getting easier to find just what you want

No comments: