Wednesday 13 August 2008

Performing under pressure

It's amazing where you find inspiring teachings from. the following video I discovered from an add in gmail. It lead me to a company called winning mind that focuses on pschyological training and assessment for performance and success. My initial view was to be impressed. First off because their testimonials actually had full names and addresses indicating real inviduals and businesses rather than just first names, so the great write ups sound real.

Anyway as a quick intro I found this video which just put into an 8 minute talk. Really worth watching. Just watch the video and wait until the guy talks about lance armstrong. How did he become the best road racer of all time? I didn't know. The answer is fascinating.

performance under pressure

No comments: